If you want your résumé to stand out in a crowd, apply for an internship at Geotechnology. The company has an outstanding reputation for providing quality consulting services in the Midwest and hires bright, curious interns during the summer months.
Current Internship Opportunities:
click here to view internship opportunities
Here are just a few of the reasons to apply for a Geotechnology internship:
- You won’t make coffee. The internship provides hands-on project opportunities with mentoring from experienced professionals.
- You may accumulate some frequent flier miles. Many projects are located throughout the Midwest and could require traveling.
- You won’t have to eat Ramen Noodles all summer. Interns receive a competitive stipend to utilize the skills you learned in school.
- You’ll work on some exciting projects. Geotechnology is a small firm with big capabilities. You’ll benefit from personalized attention and have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients and projects.
- You’ll expand your horizons. Geotechnology offers a wide variety of services including geotechnical engineering, environmental sciences, geophysics, materials testing and drilling. You’ll learn about other disciplines and how they relate to your area of specialization.
- You’ll play with new toys. Geotechnology conducts technical seminars to teach employees (including interns) about cutting-edge technologies used in the field.
- You might get hired. Geotechnology is growing, which improves your chances of full-time employment with the company.