Jobs & Careers with Geotechnology: Contribute to our Growth & Yours:
We think it’s important to feel good about where you work. That’s why we offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision as well as 401K plans and other extras. Employees also benefit from ongoing training to advance their skills and grow within the company. Geotechnology, Inc. offers competitive salaries with excellent fringe benefits. (EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled) Applicants must meet minimum qualifications for consideration. Submissions via e-mail must have a subject line that fully identifies the advertised position of interest to the applicant. Unsolicited resumes are not accepted.
Click here for a list of current available jobs. (You will have to create an account with Applicant Pro to apply)
Here Are A Few Reasons To Join Our Team
- We’re small but mighty. We have the résumé and resources to compete with both local and national competitors.
- We have unique, interesting clients. Geotechnology maintains a broad client base with projects in the development, industrial and transportation & infrastructure markets.
- We’re leaders. We have the ability to truly add value to a project by applying existing methods in new ways or introducing new equipment into our capabilities.
- We invest in your success. Geotechnology encourages and supports professional development with seminars, education, certifications and internal mentoring.
- We have an upwardly-mobile environment. Whether it’s a promotion you want to work toward or a new skill you want to learn, we can help develop those skills to enhance your career.
- You will make a difference. We firmly believe that together we’re better; no one accomplishes anything alone. Many projects require a team approach, and we recognize everyone’s efforts.
- We listen to you to create a great work environment. Whether it’s choosing the type of coffee to fuel the staff throughout the day or creating a plan to increase revenue, we want to know what you think.
- We offer great benefits and fun perks. Geotechnology provides excellent health benefits, 401(K) matching, cafeteria plans, paid leave and fun activities like tailgates, pancake breakfasts, and visits from the ice cream truck.