We’re committed to enhancing the communities in which we work and live. Our transportation & infrastructure market team helps clients build, expand and improve roads, bridges, sewers, airports and rail. We understand these projects are vital to the growth and preservation of urban centers and have the potential to improve the quality of life for everyone. To fulfill our responsibility to the communities we serve, our team relies on experienced planning, close attention to detail and collaboration. We’re quick on our feet and tirelessly resourceful, which allows us to plan ahead and avoid bumps in the road, both literally and figuratively.
Team members can anticipate problems by developing a scope of services and recommendations in conjunction with their clients. We also recognize the importance of ongoing communication with clients, general contractors and consultants, and maintain close relationships with government agencies like the Illinois, Kansas and Missouri Departments of Transportation, the St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District and the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
We’ve completed complex transportation & infrastructure projects such as:
- Metrolink Cross County Extension, St. Louis, Missouri
- South Liberty Roadway, Liberty, Missouri
- Trilevel Interchange, East St. Louis, Illinois
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Runway Expansion, St. Louis, Missouri
- Grand and Bates Stormwater Tunnel, St. Louis, Missouri
- McKinley Bridge Addition, St. Louis, Missouri
- I-269, Memphis, Tennessee
The transportation & infrastructure team wants to work with you to produce a quality product that benefits your business and our communities.