Our drilling group provides innovative solutions to challenging drilling issues. Our team is comprised of licensed, highly trained drillers who are skilled in operating all of our drill rigs. We operate and maintain our own fleet of 14 fully equipped rigs to provide our clients with reliable drilling services without the extra hassle of scheduling third-party equipment or services. Supported by an extensive inventory of backup and support equipment, as well as experienced project management personnel, we have the resources to go head-to-head with bigger companies while still providing the personalized service our clients deserve.
In addition to working on standard drilling projects like subsurface exploration, our drilling technical group has handled complex geotechnical and environmental projects including numerous hazardous waste sites that require personal protection up to hazmat level “B,” which mandates that operators must be outfitted with supplied air. Additionally, we have extensive overwater drilling and sampling experience on rivers, contaminated ponds and lagoons.
We specialize in the following subsurface exploration services:
- Foundations and earthen structures
- Materials exploration and evaluation
- Aquifer testing
- Resource exploration
- Soil sampling, rock coring and in-situ testing
- Soil and groundwater contamination assessment
- Instrumentation installation
- Floating platform drilling
- Soil/gas monitoring
- Contaminated and non-contaminated sites
- Monitoring and recovery well installation and decommissioning
- Air vacuum excavation system for potholing for identification/location of buried utilities or structures