Ryan Salter is the Laboratory Manager of Geotechnology’s Cincinnati office. His experience consists of construction materials testing. These tests include, but are not limited to laboratory and field testing of soils, asphalt, and concrete. In his role, Ryan proves with his skill and technical capabilities how to efficiently run Geotechnology’s Cincinnati CMT laboratory.
Ryan Salter’s Background
Mr. Salter’s career began as a soils technician with Thelen Associates, Inc. in 2009. He became the Field/Lab Supervisor in 2011 and was promoted to Laboratory Manager in 2016.
Ryan has earned a slew of industry certifications, including:
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Aggregate Technician – Level 1
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician
- ACI Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- ACI Laboratory Testing Technician – Level I
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Level II Soils Technician
- Nuclear Gauge Radiation Safety Officer.