Geotechnology, Inc. has expanded our design services for projects that have solely geotechnical elements. Geotechnology now offers services that can include: preparation of plans & specifications, bidding assistance, construction review, administration for landslide stabilizations and other entirely geotechnical projects. Examples include:
- Landslide stabilizations
- Earthwork buttresses
- Slope reconstruction with benches and underdrains
- Stabilization with driven or drilled piles or drilled piers
- Stabilization with retaining structures
- Stabilization with deep soil mixing or other ground improvement
- Retaining Structures
- Cantilever drilled pier or soldier pile walls
- Tied back drilled pier or soldier pile walls
- Mechanically stabilized earth walls
- Shoring walls
- Cantilever, internally braced or tied back sheet pile or soldier pile walls
- Soil nail walls
Geotechnology continues to assist our clients and their projects with characterization of site surface and subsurface conditions, and development of design and construction recommendations for site grading, drainage, structure foundations, retaining walls, environmental assessments and abatement monitoring.
For additional information, please contact your trusted advisors at Geotechnology via Joel Weinhold in St. Louis, Matt McQuality in Kansas City, Pat Donovan in Memphis, Keith Pryse in Cincinnati, Lee Czor in Lexington or Ted Vogelpohl in Erlanger.