Mississippi DOT (MDOT) SR 32 Bridges
Location: Tallahatchie County, Mississippi
Client: Mississippi Department of Transportation
Geotechnology provided geotechnical recommendations for the replacement of four bridges for the Mississippi Department of Transportation. Geotechnology oversaw the construction of one bridge as well as redevelopment of three others.
This was part of the planned re-alignment and modifications for SR32 between Cowart and Webb. The bridges span a railroad, several side channels and the Tallahatchie River.
MDOT SR 32 Bridges Project Background
Geotechnology’s services included:
- Geotechnical Subsurface Exploration
- Site specific seismic studies
- Deep foundation recommendations
- Pavement recommendations
- Site preparation recommendations
- Stability analysis of slopes
- Embankment Settlement Analysis